I don't know what is up with myself this year. I am always so distant from everything and have no interest in anything at all. It is really bugging me?

See your DR. It is best for you to have an exam, and "talk" with your family DR about your symptoms. There are a variety of possible causes, and they will be sorted out with the exam and discussion. Labs will prob be necessary also.
Depression? Loss of interest, or pleasure (anhedonia) is one of the core symptoms of depression. People often describe feel down, or worried, or overwhelmed with negative thoughts and feelings. Daily life, including work, hobbies and social interactions can become a struggle. It may not be, but depression is an important one not to miss. Tell a friend. See your Doctor. Read more at depression. Org. Nz.
See GP. You will need blood tests and screening for depression. Please see your doctor.