Will liquid Geritol help? I've been trying to get pregnant since high school

Dr. Ernest Degidio

In brief: It couldn't hurt.

Geritol, or any vitamin supplement could help you conceive, in particular if you had some vitamin or iron deficiency that it helped to correct.
However, if you have been unable to get pregnant, and have been trying for 12 years, then I feel you really need to see a doctor to talk with you, examine your, and do some tests to help figure out what is the problem.

In brief: It couldn't hurt.

Dr. Ernest Degidio
Dr. Ernest Degidio
Dr. Hindi Mermelstein
Good health & wellbeing , including correcting any vitamin and mineral deficiencies could certainly help but after this amount of time you ( and your partner if possible ) deserve to explore why you can't conceive. Go see a fertility specialist and together you can trt and determine what the problem is and together come up with a plan towards achieving your goal -pregnancy . Good luck.
Dr. Jane Van Dis