Hi! I smoke 2 to 5 cigarettes and wanna quite, will you please provide some advice please? Besides that I feel my friends don't like me especially a

In brief: Smoking

2-5 cigarettes is pretty good.
In order to quit try the following. Keep a log of when and where you smoke. Then try to eliminate one location and one cigarette at a time. Do this over a 1-2 month period. A practice which was quite successful in the original "smoke Enders" program.

In brief: Smoking

2-5 cigarettes is pretty good.
Dr. Chester Berschling
Dr. Chester Berschling
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: It depends.

Cold turkey would work if you are only smoking 2 to 5 cigarettes daily.
If you don't feel confident, a Nicotine Patch can be prescribed by your primary care physician.You can also use Chantix or electronic cigarettes. Discuss this with your primary care who can suggest other non-drug way of quitting. Exercising can help a lot.

In brief: It depends.

Dr. Linda Callaghan
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Shouldn't be 2 hard

since the level of physical dependency for that amount of smoking should be rather low.
Most people try "cold turkey" techniques first, and those might work well for you. Set a "quit date," and tell all your friends to help support you with it, including not giving you cigarettes. Clean your house and car, get rid of ashtrays etc. If not successful, nicotine replacement therapy+formal program next

In brief: Shouldn't be 2 hard

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Zachary Veres

In brief: Smoking cessation

have your doctor prescribe chantix if possible

In brief: Smoking cessation

Dr. Zachary Veres
Dr. Zachary Veres
Dr. Andrea Brand