For 3 years I use dirty white spot mirror to floss with inhale/exhale toward mirror. Can it cause gum recession or less effective invisalign treatment?

No. The mirror will neither cause gingival recession or affect Invisalign treatment.
NO. Gum recession caused by gum disease, improper oral hygiene, and/or expanding teeth off of their bone support. It is not caused by the reflective surface you look into or breathe on. If you have both gum recession and a malocclusion, it is best to be evaluated by a specialist Periodontist and a specialist Orthodontist who will consult with each other to provide you with the best care possible.
Mirror not problem. Gum recession is not caused while using a dirty spotted mirror. Gingival recession can be caused by overly aggressive brushing or not brushing and flossing at all.