I am hypothyroidism/hasimoto.I am drinking Armour, prenatal suplements,vitamind. Can I try parasite clense from dr hilda clark? Trying for baby

In brief: Trying for baby

when trying to have a baby it is important to consider what you are putting into your body.
Limit stress, eat healthy fruits and vegetables. Take only medication approved by your doctor. Over the counter medication is not evaluated by the FDA. So vitamins should be prescription only. Make sure to exercise as well. Hope this helps.

In brief: Trying for baby

Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Hypothyroid

The straightforward simple answer is NO! You need to have your thyroid levels measured regularly - about every 3 months.
They will soon be normal and there should be no trouble from this that would interfere with having a new baby. Hope all goes well.

In brief: Hypothyroid

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Mary Vanko

In brief: Preconception

Unless you have been diagnosed with parasites, you do not have to treat parasites.
Make sure your TSH is normal in order to get pregnant.

In brief: Preconception

Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Jane Van Dis