For the last few days I've been experiencing an itchiness, more or less all over my body. There's no outward signs. Is there something I can bathe in?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Itchiness can be

the result of several things.
Allergy to medication or other substances, a skin condition, or low vitamin B 12 are possible causes. See your doc. If you take B 12 please use sublingual type, not the type you swallow. Peace and good health.

In brief: Itchiness can be

the result of several things.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

There are thousands of possible causes for this, some of them serious.
You had best consult a DR who knows how to evaluate this. Do not waste time on self-experamentation. When you see the skin DR, bring all pills, meds, etc. Bring copies of any blood tests or x-rays. Sometimes it is a skin disease, sometimes scabies mites, sometimes lymphoma or liver disorder or kidney failure or hypereosinophili

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: ITCHINESS

ITCHINESS ALL OVER? DO YOU TAKE ANY -- ANY! -- MEDICATIONS? AVEENO BATH POWDER IS GOOD (NO FINANCIAL INTEREST).
IS THE ITCHING SEVERE? MORE AT NIGHT? ANY ONE YOU KNOW ITCHING? DO YOU HAVE A DOG OR CAT? IF IT PERSISTS, SEE A DERMATOLOGIST.

In brief: ITCHINESS

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: See remark

While I am not a skin doctor,and since I complain of itching,try taking a warm-not hot-bath after you sprinkle AVENO ( colloidal oatmeal) I don't know if it is available in U.
K.,but a pharmacist can help you get something similar.It is no different from good old English porridge.You can rub olive oil on some parts of your body when you are @ home.Keep me posted, you tried antihistamine?

In brief: See remark

Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy