Taking Lamictal, depakote, risperdol, klonopin and luvox (fluvoxamine). Is it ok to have a small cocktail once in a while.

Alcohol + Polypharm. Alcohol does not mix well with the condition for which you are being treated with that medication, nor does alcohol mix well with the medication, nor do some of those medications mix well together. Therefore, it may be contraindicated to consume any alcohol with these medications. .
Contraindicated. Clearly you already know this is contraindicated. Are you looking for one of us to give you permission to mix alcohol with these heavy hitter medications?