Ok, so super embarrassing, I put a piece of garlic up my vagina to treat a yeast infection, I read you could do that online, but now I can't find it.?

VAGINAL FOREIGN BODY. If you still can bot locate it follow up with your doctor or gyn for a pelvic exam.
Perfectly O.K. There is no reason to be embarrassed by treating a vaginal yeast infection with a clove of garlic. My internet source says to sew a string through the clove for easy retrieval - next time. This time you may want to see a gynecologist and have it removed.