Got treated for chlamydia four days ago and today I'm having itching and discharge and I don't know why.

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: JustGetRidOfThThorns

Aha! Some women get a yeast infection after taking antibiotics because a lot of the normal vaginal "flora" ( I love that, like it's a rose garden or something) are altered along with the nasty stuff they were treating then, the yeast storm troopers take over. Simple to treat.
Over the counter creams or suppositories or a prescription from your doctor. So, easy to get your rose garden back in order

In brief: JustGetRidOfThThorns

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: STDs

STDs can be caused by a number organisms and chlamydia is one of them. Often, there are multiple infections and treating one infection may not be adequate.
The patient needs evaluation for all possible infections and should be treated accordingly

In brief: STDs

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Jane Van Dis