What causes severe chest pain, shoulder pain,neck pain after eating followed by throwing up. Also dizziness, and sweating. Have had this 3 times?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: YouGotYourHeartInIt

Glad I saw this.It worries me a little.
Of course,any doctor would need to know more but,a lot of other possibilities aside for now,at your age it could be related to your heart.A rather rare form of angina.I'd expect you'd get those symptoms after exertion too but everybody is unique.Best to get the heart issue settled ASAP. I'd also consider what I've been eating and how much. Lighten-up for now.

In brief: YouGotYourHeartInIt

Glad I saw this.It worries me a little.
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Adam Smith