Can loss of normal cervical lordosis be caused by rheumatoid arthritis? If so, would there be signs of RA on the x-ray or MRI of cervical spine?

It can be seen in- -many conditions spasm, positioning on an X ray tsbl, can be seen in advanced RA, ankylosing spondylitis. It in of itself is not diagnostic. Exam & labs are needed 2 Dx RA.
It could and yes. Although people with rheumatoid arthritis can have loss of normal lordosis we usually would also see x-ray changes. Or the loss of Lumbar lordosis is due to another intercurrent problem. RA causes pain in the upper spine initially but usually is more important in peripheral joints in general.
Spasm. Loss of the lordosis is usually due to muscle spasm especially in people under age 40. Rheumatoid arthritis can affect the cervical spine but there are usually signs of RA in other joints. The X-ray and the MRI can show if RA is affecting the cervical spine but these tests are not always necessary, especially if the person does not show signs and symptoms of RA. Blood test for neck pain - useless.
Yes. Rheumatoid Arthritis commonly affects the cervical spine and can change the. Normal London's due to pain and involvement of the facet joints. A good radiologist could see changes due to RA if advanced enough, but often hard to tell early on. Involvement of the upper vertebrae can be serious. It is uncommon for RA to involve the thoracic and lumbar spine.