I wear prism lenses. I still have trouble w/ spreadsheets or lining things up to push the right buttons @ an ATM machine. What is this problem called?

Ask ophthalmologist . this sounds like visual distortion or a type of double vision, but an ophthalmologist can give you the exact diagnosis. Have your physician have you see an ophthalmologist. I love the mall just as a medical Doctor Who specializes in the eye .