Hi I am 27 years married since 8 month my all investgation normal my husband had a decrease in movment in sperms but he is taken drug for 2 month

See remark. I assume tour question is what is next if he has slow moving sperm ?? since you are normal .Have a good urologist-preferably one with interest in fertility_ check him.Is he taking CLOMID (clomiphene) ? It takes 3 months for sperm to form & mature ,so there's prospect. Ask the doctor: does he have a varicocele ? Let me know .Best of luck.