Taking Lamictal, luvox, (fluvoxamine) risperdol and klonopin. Can I take adderall?

In brief: If by doctor's order

If you're taking these medications on doctor's order then, I cannot tell you NOT to take either one of them or any of them. But if what you're asking is whether or not it's SAFE to take ADDERALL (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) with all the other medications or whether or not it's really NECESSARY for to take ADDERALL (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) given the rest of the drugs you're taking then, that discussion should really be with your prescribing doctor.

In brief: If by doctor's order

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi

In brief: Check it out

You can use a drug interaction checker whenever you have questions about drug-drug interactions or drug - food interactions.
Here is 1 option (Drugs.Com): https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php Your pharmacist is also a good source of info.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Eric Weisman