SIR, if i do masturbation 5 to 6 times in a weak, what are all the consequences should i face? please , explain me

Pathology

In brief: You are fine

Enjo yourself. It lets you lean about your mind and body in preparation for adult life.
Think about that one special person who may be in your future rather than goofy stuff. It wil not make you bald, sterile, stupid, or an unfit husband or father.

In brief: You are fine

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Not a problem

Only possible consequences might be a sore penis &/or UR are unlikely to have wet dreams.

In brief: Not a problem

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: NO

CONSEQUENCES ..
.....this is NOT excessive at your age! NOT TO WORRY Hope this helps! Dr Z

In brief: NO

CONSEQUENCES ..
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: See remark

Scientifically ,there are no consequences.
But for the life of me at your tender age aren't there other outlets for you? I don't know if you are a student,or gainfully employed ,you can't indulge in some sport ,musical,church,or civic activity in your town ?? If you have some free time volunteer for a good cause,your community would welcome you

In brief: See remark

Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
There are no serious consequences
Dr. Adam Levy