My nose has been running constantly. It soaks through the paper I keep sticking up there because the intense irritation and itch in my nose and throat, it burns and drives me crazy..

In brief: Allergy sinusitis

it is a allergy you have to be taking allergy medication allthe time ,it is not cold or virus that will go away in a week or two.
take zyrtec during the day and benadryl (diphenhydramine) at night. drink hot tea with lemon and honey avery day. take a table spoon of local honey you get from a farmer market.

In brief: Allergy sinusitis

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Allergies?

Could be environmental allergies.
OK to try some over the counter allergy meds. Ask the pharmacist about the pros and cons of whichever brand you choose. If no help, see your primary care provider for a proper evaluation. Hope this helps!

In brief: Allergies?

Could be environmental allergies.
Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. William Forsythe