I don't eat meat, and I do sport, how can I get calories?

Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: No sweat
There is a website called fuel 4 fighters that will guide you.
Even some of the best full contact fighters in the world have cut out or reduced their meat consumption and are still performing at a very high level ie some tough dudes. So it can be done though you have to pay attention. Best of luck.

In brief: No sweat
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Beans and rice
Beans and rice, or other legume/grain combinations will provide 'complete protein' to meet your nutritional needs.
Eat the right amount, adding healthy oils (olive, canola, nuts, avocado) for a balance non-meat diet.

In brief: Beans and rice
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine