I have severe pain in my back and I am starting to have spasms and often my back goes out I hunch foward also I think I need breast reduction surgery?

Back spasms. Back spasms in some cases, can be kept at bay with a regular regimen of stretching. I know it sounds silly. But when muscles spasm, the act of spasm can cause irritation, swelling, and more spasm. When you stretch, slowly, but holding a stretch for at least 5 minutes, the muscle has a chance to relax, and stop the vicious cycle. It can take 3-4 days of consistent stretching but it will help.
Sacroiliac . 34 yo female w. seeming chronic low back pain & intermittent exacerbation as "back goes out"; via sacroiliac joint, SIJ, subluxation; vertebral spine does not sublux intermittently. Medical literature regards that 30% of chronic low back pain is due to SIJ disorder, i.e., non-inflammatory, mechanically-caused painful ligaments & ill-rotation of this largest joint in the axial spine, at 17 sq cm. .