I am worried that I may have a skin disease and or condition causing multiple bumps itchy on my buttock etc causing scars . please help me.

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: GetToThRootOfProblem

I see a lot of that and it's usually a form of scattered folliculitis (inflammation of hair roots) that can be helped within a few weeks with once or twice daily shower with an ant-bacterial soap and a good scrub.
It's not magic, however, and if the bumps don't go away then you'll need to see a dermatologist for an in-depth exam and maybe tests or a trial of a topical or oral medication...or both.

In brief: GetToThRootOfProblem

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling