Im 5 weeks pregnant got ultrasound Doctor says he only see gestational sac with tissue inside got bloodwork done my hcg about 300 is something wrong?

Dr. Lawrence Schappa

In brief: May be too early

It may be too early still depending if you're really 5 weeks pregnant.
Sometimes your cycle may be off and you may be earlier than you think. I'm sure your physician has a follow up appointment scheduled with another blood HCG draw and possible ultrasound in the next week or so. Give it a little more time. Wishing you the best!

In brief: May be too early

Dr. Lawrence Schappa
Dr. Lawrence Schappa
Dr. Mary David

In brief: Maybe

5 weeks is very early and everything could be just fine or this could be a blighted ovum.
A repeat quantitative HCG should be done in 2-3 days and will tell you more. It definitely is not time to give up hope. Hope this helps and all is well.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine