I have just given nebido inter muscular injection in my top right hand side buttock as inserting needle my leg spasms, have I hit a nerve?

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: See remark

I advise folks who self-inject to avoid the buttocks.
..... Inject in anterior lateral aspect of the thigh One has better control and one can SEE where the injection goes I have many patient that self inject testosterone .............

In brief: See remark

Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Maybe

If you self inject I think from your description you may indeed have hit a nerve.
. Have your primary care physician give you instruction on proper site to inject and proper technique of doing intramuscular injections.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Eric Weisman