How likely is pregnancy on day 22 of cycle? I had unprotected sex on day 22, but he never came inside of me.

Dr. Mary David

In brief: It depends

Since normal cycles can vary in length from 21 days to 35-42 days depending on your source and ovulation usually occurs 14 days before the onset of your period , the length of your cycle and thus when you ovulate determines how great the risk is but there is definitely a risk.
If you aren't ready for a baby, now is the time to think about starting a reliable method of contraception.Hope this helps

In brief: It depends

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham