8wks pregnant and get overwhelmed and start crying bcs I'm constantly hungry.even after eating I feel hunger pains.of it's not that it's nausea.why?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Hormones

The high hormone levels of pregnancy often cause women to become more emotional and cry easily especially if this wasn't a planned pregnancy.
We treat the nausea of early pregnancy with frequent small meals. Nausea happens if your stomach gets completely empty or over full. It sounds like you are having completely normal symptoms of early pregnancy. Best wishes. Hope this helps.

In brief: Hormones

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Marsha Davis