Can gums/receded gums grow back?

Most Likely, yes. While it’s possible to reverse receding gums, severe cases must be seen and treated by a periodontist for better results. Take care!
Not without surgery. Unfortunately, not without surgery. A periodontist or general dentist with extensive periodontal education may be able to help depending on the cause of the recession: inadequate oral hygiene, aggressive horizontal tooth brushing, periodontal disease. By the way, don't leave aspirin sitting on your gums. You can cause a chemical/acid burn.
Receded gums. Can grow back if minimal recession and cause removed along with proper home care (brushing and flossing) but unlikely if moderate or severe and/or cause remains. However, a Periodontist can often use modern surgical techniques to cover exposed roots on teeth.