Born with spina bifida. Is there any way for me to strengthen my pelvic muscles so that the muscles can be similar to a normal person?

Spina bifida. you need to be followed by a neurologist & go for physical therapy to strengthen your muscles & improve the function & range of motion of your joints. Good luck.
It depends. There are different degrees/severity of spina bifida. You don't say how severe yours is. Exercises almost always help, even if just to strengthen supporting muscles, increase mobility and help with activities of daily living. Talk to your doc about what you can expect from a properly supervised exercise program. Exercise also can help us feel better generally and improve overall health.