I just want to know is there a chance I could be pregnant? I took 2 home pregnancy test the first one was positive with a very faint line and the othe

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Possibly

Your question was not complete but I assume the other test was negative or you would not ask the question you ask.
Home pregnancy tests are good but still have both false negatives and false positives particularly in the 1st 2 weeks of pregnancy. To get a full answer, ask your MD to have a blood test called a quantitative beta HCG. This will give you a yes or no answer and how far along.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. Jane Van Dis