PMS symptoms gotten worse. Awful mood swings. Severe irritability & more. Went away during cycle. Do I have PMDD. Who do I see OBGYN or Psychiatrist?

Start with OBGYN. If you have noticed ongoing and recent changes in these symptoms related to your cycle, recommend starting with your OBGYN. They will be able to review labs and other pertinent health factors and and likely have greater expertise for the range of pharmacological options that can mitigate the impact of these symptoms.