What would cause numbness in arms and tingling in leg after drinking wine? Blood pressure & pulse are normal
Unusual. There is no clear cut answer to your question but what you describe is most likely a hypersensitive reaction to something in the wine. The most likely cause would be to the sulfides in the wine or an interaction with other medications you are taking that results in this effect.
Allergy. Could be allergy.
Polyneuropathy. Or damage to multiple nerves can be caused by alcohol, although it would be very unusual in someone your age, and generally requires decades of very heavy drinking. Alternatively, you may be hyperventillating when you drink, which can cause similar kinds of sensations. You need evaluation by your PCP and possibly by a neurologist. If alcohol bothers you, you should stop, first and foremost.