My daughter is 4'4 and weighs 115 lbs. What can I do to help her gradually lose weight? I think her metabolism is extremely low.

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Weight

Maintain a healthy diet and smaller portions.
Exercise instead of TV. Fortunately she is still growing so maintaining her weight while she grows works well. Have your doctor involved and ensure she is otherwise well.,all the best and maintain her good esteem.

In brief: Weight

Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Diet

Get rid of the sugar

In brief: Diet

Get rid of the sugar
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale

In brief: Obesity program

Check with your pediatrician, they should be a local children's hospital that has a comprehehnsive obesity program. You are not looking to lose weight, more like stabilize and grow into body

In brief: Obesity program

Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Dr. Jonathan Jassey