I am so scared. I am having 2 bottom 2nd molars removed by oral surgeon soon. How big a deal and how much pain will I be in? Plus the Anastasia. help!

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Relatively painless

Fortunately, modern anesthetics allow oral surgery, especially wisdom teeth removal to be done virtually pain-free and worry free.
With the profound local anesthesia and IV sedation you will have no recall of the events of the oral surgery or experience any pain.

In brief: Relatively painless

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Dont worry

second molars if not impacted shouldn't be a problem N oral surgeon does this all day so you shouldn't waste your time worrying You shouldn't feel anything after the area is anesthetized.
a

In brief: Dont worry

a
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Lawrence Kessler

In brief: Don't be scared

Oral surgeons are experts in extracting teeth, both quickly and painlessly.
You have nothing to worry about.

In brief: Don't be scared

You have nothing to worry about.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Keegan Duchicela