Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis, my SGPT is 209 and my SGOT is 142 are these very dangerous?and my ANA is 1/160 and M2 +++

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Serious, but

controllable and manageable disease, you need to know your disease well, take care of yourself by eating and resting well, seek professional help from an expert in liver diseases and keep a regular follow up, wish you all the best

In brief: Serious, but

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Pathology

In brief: Serious disease

Autoimmune hepatitis proved to be present along with any transaminase elevation is extremely serious.
Treatment is often but not always effective. I eish you the best and hope you will learn everything you can about this very dangerous illness.

In brief: Serious disease

Dr. Vicken Poochikian