Using rhythm method my fertile time is the 22nd thru 27th. Should I stop having unprotected sex now since sperm live 5 days or 22nd & beyond?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Rhythm

The days to avoid are based on your own menstrual cycle: since you do not give any information on "where" you are now, you'd generally abstain form about 5 days after your periods stops until the week before you expect the next period.
The rhythm method is roughly 70% effective, which means it's not a good form of birth control. But if that's what you are using, this should help.

In brief: Rhythm

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: You have sex any day

of the 5 days or every days of the 5 days leading to ovulation to get pregnant.

In brief: You have sex any day

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham