Is there anyway for me to not leak after urinating please help thanks?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Consult urologist

Post void dribble common in boys if penis is pulled over underpants &/or pant waistband.
Pressure on urethra traps urine in urethra & released when penis returned after voiding. True leaking caused by anatomic or neurologic pathology: i.e. urethral stricture or diverticulum or valve, incompetent bladder neck, neurogenic bladder etc. Pediatric urologists are experts at managing such problems.

In brief: Consult urologist

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Louis Krenn

In brief: See physician

At 16 you should not be experiencing leakage after urination.
I would recommend you see for further evaluation.

In brief: See physician

Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Samuel Lee
Urology

You need to make certain that you are completely emptying your bladder when you urinate.

Dr. Samuel Lee
Dr. Samuel Lee
Pathology

In brief: See urologist

It is unusual for a 16 year old to leak after urinating.
You may try waiting a about 30 seconds after you think you finished urinating, contract pelvic muscles to expel any urine in the urethra. If that does not help, it would be prudent to see a urologist.

In brief: See urologist

Dr. Keegan Duchicela