I'm having a tough time with my sickle cell anemia. I'm hurting everyday. I don't know what to do.

Sickle cell anemia. What you need to do is see your hematology specialist as soon as you can. If you are not satisfied with this doctor ask your family or friends to tell you which other doctor they think is better. Please keep me informed.
Sickle cell pain. Acute pain is due to vaso-occlusion from the deformed red cells. Take folic acid, stay hydrated. For the pain crisis, hospitalization with IV hydration and use of opioid is often required. Hydroxyurea may be helpful for frequent pain crisis. Chronic sickle cell pain may also come from complications such as avascular necrosis, ulcers, etc. So, treating these conditions is important as well.
Sickle Cell. if you are having pain every day there is a good chance you are in crisis. You need to see a physician right now. Go to the ER, see your hematologist today, but get seen.