If there was testicle pain orr swelling in a testicle from chlamydia would that show on a scrotal US?

Epididymitis... ...due to chlamydia and other STDs, usually would show an abnormality by ultrasound, but not always. If you have apparent epididymitis, with tenderness and definite swelling of the involved testicle, and sexual exposure with STD risk, the usual practice is to treat for presumed chlamydia even if not confirmed by testing or ultrasound. Better safe than sorry! Also ask sex partner(s) to be tested.