With pinched nerve in neck , could you get zaps in arm & back? After those zaps it's like my nerves went bad or loss of sensation ...should I see someone?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: The short answer yes

You can start with a primary care physician who will refer you to the appropriate specialist if indicated.
When a spinal nerve is pinched, regardless of the location, pain and numbness can travel along the entire length of the nerve's pathway. While there are several treatment options, the pressure on the nerve must be relieved to prevent permanent nerve damage.

In brief: The short answer yes

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Pinched nerve

Your symptoms indicate that you do have something pressing on your nerve, please see your 1ry care physician or a neurologist ASAP.
Feel better.

In brief: Pinched nerve

Feel better.
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Vikram Patel