I have had constant brain fog and head pressure for 4 weeks. the pain and fog subside with 600 MG ibuprofen twice a day. Should I be more concerned?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

It is not a good idea to simply treat the symptom with over a gram of Ibuprofen daily See your MD to evaluate you Even if this is a form of tension headachetaking pain relievers on a long term is a mistake

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: YES-UC

Please get exam with attention to your brain and sinuses.
Any disturbance is thinking or understanding ( brain fog??) would require immediate medical evaluation. Your head pressure is also quite concerning and I would suggest immediate evaluation by the ER or Urgent Care center closest to your home. Do not ignore these symptoms.

In brief: YES-UC

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Eric Weisman