I want to avoid my period 9/27-10-17 for my wedding/honeymoon. Will start birth control. When do I start BC to avoid bleeding during time mentioned?

Dr. Timothy Brown

In brief: Start now, good luck

If you have not yet started the pill, start it with the first day of your period.
You will want to be starting a new pack 9/25. Counting back, that means you will also be starting new packs 7/3, 7/31 and 8/28. Whenever you start this month, take only ACTIVE pills, no inactive pills, until 7/3 (or until 7/31 if you can't start until after 7/3). Ignore irregular bleeding. You should be OK by 9/25.

In brief: Start now, good luck

Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Start one month

before the time you mentioned.

In brief: Start one month

before the time you mentioned.
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Adam Levy