Have braces. Facial asymmetry prevails. When I open my mouth it opens in an arc manner. Wisdom teeth not removed. Headaches dizziness. Pain behind eyes?

Qualified. Braces alone will not resolve facial asymmetry. You describe a set of problems that suggests that you need the help of Specialists including an Orthodontist (not a General Dentist who does braces part time), an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, and a Dentist with additional training in managing TMJ Dysfunction.
See OFP specialist. Possible TMJ syndrome. The Orofacial Pain specialists provide diagnosis and management of pain in the head, face and temporomandibular joints (TMJ). They have trained 2-3 additional years after completing dental school in. They are the experts in this field. Look for OFP specialist near you.
2 more specialists. You should see 2 more specialists for evaluation. The Prosthodontist and the Oral Surgeon. Best if you can find 2 who work together frequently and work with your Orthodontist. Good Luck.