I have mild fever, no appetite, nasal congestion and slight sore throat. Started yesterday. I need to be 100% for weekend vacay. Possible?

It is possible. Hello Manuel, It is possible for you to feel good by next weekend. However, it depends on how your immune system fights the cold you have. You can help your immune response by taking Vitamin C (up to 4g/day). Do not worry to much about your appetite, make sure you stay hydrated by drinking lots of fluids. You can use nasal saline drops for the nasal congestion. Tylenol (acetaminophen) cold may also help.
A cold. To be 100% with a viral infection is likely impossible. You can control some of the symptoms with OTC medications but you will not be overcome all of the symptoms associated with a cold. Be sure to wash your hands often to avoid transmitting your virus to others if you can't postpone the vacation.