recently diagnosed with MTHFR C677T, have B12 >2000 and high WBC and BP has gone from 90 over 70 to 120 over 78. Chaned diet to Paleo still in pain?

Pathology

In brief: I'd take it easy

Up to 20% of folks in many communities have C677T allele.
There's talk of it being a risk for this-or-that but this looks to me like just statistician junk. High B12's are never a concern in the absence of obvious myeloproliferative disease; are all you WBC's normal? is there any sign of polycythemia? BP fluctuates wildly; be thankful yours is normal. Look elsewhere for cause / help with your pain

In brief: I'd take it easy

Dr. Richard Roberts
It is not statistic junk. Tell that to people who have had strokes because of homocystinuria as result of this particular mutation. I suggest you look it up at the NIH, or consult with a medical geneticist like myself.
Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Homocysteine level

there is much non-evidence-based information about MThfr mutations.
It is clear that the mutation you have puts you at significant risk of homocysteinuria. which increases your risk of stroke.B12 is not the first supplement you need – folinic acid or methyl folate (folic acid) should correct the homocystinuria. I suggest a consult with a metabolic or biochemical geneticist.

In brief: Homocysteine level

Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Marsha Davis