Should I go to the E.R.? Severe Gallbladder pain, diagnosed with stones and sludge-balls. Awaiting surgery date.

My God, OfAllThe Gall. If you are hurting so much the pain medication you are taking isn't helping (assuming you're taking it as directed) &/or you are vomiting everything or most things you are eating or drinking &/or you have a fever &/or you are urinating less &/or your urine is getting darker & darker &/or your eyes are getting yellow &/or a large black crow flies in and impales itself in your stomach, go to the ER.
RUQ Pain. The presence of gallstones and/or sludge within the gallbladder does not necessarily mean you have acute cholycystitis. However, if you are having severe abdominal pain, especially within the right upper quadrant, and you have ANY fever, I would consider evaluation by a doctor, as soon as possible.