I got medication for a yeast infection and bacterial vaginitis. I finished the medication but I'm still itching inside my vagina. What's the problem?

Different treatments. Yeast and bacterial vaginosis are different infections, with different symptoms and treatments. Yeast itches, BV doesn't. If you were treated only for BV (for example, metronidazole), it's no surprise that yeast symptoms are continuing. If treated for yeast with an "azole" drug (miconazole, fluconazole, etc), some yeasts are resistant. Discuss alternative Rx with your doctor.