Temp 37, severe NEW head/neck pain for 6 days, no other symptoms. Don't feel unwell in myself. Have Pseudotumour cerebri. Could this be meningitis?

Probably not meningi. This is probably not meningitis, although it could be theoretically. It could also be influenza for example. Or something similar to meningitis. The best way to determine if meningitis is present is to look at the cerebrospinal fluid. Although you may not need this test, if you were ill this should be considered. If you are otherwise alright, perhaps a check in to your local medical is good.
Unlikely. Less likely meningitis, unless atypical form. Would be more likely, obviously, if there is a shunt in place. Any new severe headache should be evaluated sooner than later.