Im 47. For past 5 months I've had the worst menstral cramps I've ever experienced monthly followed by NO period. CT & Pelvic Ultrasound was normal. ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Not likely menstrual

If you are not having menstrual cycles then it is not very likely that cramps you are feeling are menstrual cramps.
An exam and testing is needed to determine the cause. If your sonogram and CT scan are normal then gyn causes are less likely. Consider seeing a GI doctor to be evaluated for irritable bowel syndrome or other intestinal causes of pain and cramping.

In brief: Not likely menstrual

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy