Hot water burn from 3 days ago. Red part is insanely itchy. The part with opened blister is not but it's oozing pus. What should I do? I had night sweats.

Dr. Andrea Brand

In brief: Burn care

A blister oozing pus is likely infected, so it's best to see a health care provider for burn care right away.

In brief: Burn care

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O CELLULITIS

Cellulitis is a superficial skin infection that can be caused after an abrasion or rupture of a boil .
if it is extending up your arm SEEK PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION YOU MAY NEED ANTIBIOTICS. Seek prompt evaluation for potential need of IV VS oral antibiotics/X-ray /labs. SEEK PROMPT EVALUATION SINCE INFECTION IS PROGRESSING

In brief: R/O CELLULITIS

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
cellulitis is painful, not itchy
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: HOT WATER BURN 3DAYS

YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR. .
. NOW! YOU PROBABLY HAVE AN INFECTION. . .

In brief: HOT WATER BURN 3DAYS

YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR. .
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Exam

See a physician for antibiotic cream and tetanus booster if needed.

In brief: Exam