I've gained 25 pounds in 3 weeks. I eat a healthier diet now then I ever have. Im now 292lbs.Why can't I lose weight and why am I gaining so quickly?

In brief: What are you eating?
Gaining 25 lb in 3 weeks is equivalent to consuming about 28, 000 extra calories a week.
That's pretty difficult even with a bad diet. Are you retaining fluid, have htn, CHF or kidney problems? Have you stopped taking any medication or started any new ones? If not, accurately track your calories for a couple of days and see your family doc for further evaluation. Check your weight in the morning.

In brief: What are you eating?
Dr. Matthew St. Laurent
Dr. Matthew St. Laurent
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Need supervised prg
You need program that need some supervision - your way of doing things might cause harm by wasting essential muscle.
Over 150 pounds unsupervised program does not work.

In brief: Need supervised prg
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Adam Smith