I have been having this pressure feeling between m eyes. My nose is extremely dry and my thoat dty and sore. Also I habe allergies. Is it sinusitis?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

You problem needs be evaluated by a doctor since they are non-specific.
They are unlikely to be caused by allergies however and yes it is possible that sinusitis may cause some of your symptoms.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Justin Greiwe

In brief: Depends

Facial pain/pressure is just one sign of acute sinusitis.
Other signs include nasal blockage, fevers, congestion/running, loss of taste/smell, discolored nasal discharge, etc. Also depends on how long you have had symptoms for. 10 days would require antibiotic course. See Allergist or Primary Doctor for further workup and treatment. Good luck.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine