My cousin body has been on fire like what can this be she went to the doctor and they said it can be allergy reaction?

Not Consistent. A feeling that your "body is on fire" is not generally a sign of an allergic reaction. True allergic reactions include one or more of the following signs/symptoms: hives, itching, swelling, throat tightness, shortness of breath, wheeze, vomiting, or syncope. If you are concerned about a reaction to a particular food or medication, stop ingesting and make an appointment with Allergist.