18yr old, muscle weakness in hands&legs, dizzy, tingle in feet&hands, vision change, leg stiff,feels weak. 6 months, 2 MRI's, blood test, clean. Help!

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: Tough case

This sounds important.
Hopefully the MRI studies looked at the brain and the neck, that is very important here. Hopefully the folks who have looked at you are very deliberate, this sounds like a tough case and not one that should be quickly dismissed.

In brief: Tough case

This sounds important.
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: ?

With the picture you described , help is definitely not here, if you are looking for guidance, more information is needed, I appreciate the frustration, seek a second and even third opinion, but you need to be listened to, examined and results studied to give you a good answer, goodluck

In brief: ?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Eric Weisman